Motorola has officially announced the new Moto G82 5G in India. We expect the phone to arrive in Nepal very soon. The smartphone features a 120Hz AMOLED display, 50MP triple camera, Snapdragon 695 5G chipset, 30W TurboPower charging, and more. Here in this article, we will be discussing the specs, features, availability and price of Motorola Moto G82 5G in Nepal in detail.
Read: Motorola Moto E40 price in Nepal
- 6.6″ FHD+ AMOLED display
- IP52 water-repellent design
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G SoC
- 50MP triple camera
- 5000mAh battery
Introducing the Motorola Moto G82 5G
Starting from the Motorola Moto G82 design, the smartphone has a sleek and stunning design. It has a plastic body. The smartphone measures 160.9 x 74.5 x 8 mm and weighs only 173 grams. The smartphone is available in two different colors, namely Meteorite Gray and White Lily. It also has a water repellent design for splash protection.
The Motorola Moto G82 flaunts a massive 6.6-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display panel with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a high refresh rate of 120Hz. It also comes with an aspect ratio 20:9 width, 86.4% screen-to-body ratio, 402 PPI density, and more. For biometric security, it has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and face unlock.
When it comes to photography, the smartphone sports a triple camera setup on the back. The Motorola Moto G82 consists of a 50 MP f/1.8 main camera accompanied by an 8 MP f/2.2 ultra wide angle camera with 118° FOV and 2 MP macro sensors with f/2.4 aperture. On the front, the Motorola Moto G82 comes with a 16 MP selfie camera with an f/2.2 aperture for selfies and videos.
As for the videography aspect of the smartphone, the rear and front cameras are capable of recording video up to 1080p[email protected] The smartphone comes with attractive camera features such as burst shooting, auto smile capture, AR stickers (via future Playstore update), spot color, smart composition, shot optimization, active photo, dual capture, live filter, 50MP high resolution mode, Super Resolution, Google Lens integration, portrait mode, panorama, HDR, night vision, Pro mode, etc. .
Under the hood, the Motorola Moto G82 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G processor. It is an octa-core processor based on 6nm architecture which is equipped with an octa-core processor with a maximum clock speed of up to 2.2 GHz. For graphics management, it comes with an Adreno 619 GPU.
In terms of memory configuration, the device is paired with 6/8 GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 128 GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage options on board. You also get an option for memory expansion up to 1TB via a microSD card. Software-wise, the Motorola Moto G82 runs Android 12. It also offers an ad-free experience and ThinkShield security.
Battery and Connectivity
As for the battery capacity of the Motorola Moto G82 5G, the smartphone has a huge 5000mAh non-removable battery. The smartphone also comes with support for 30W fast charging technology. It charges through a USB Type-c port.
Now bringing our attention to the connectivity options of the Motorola Moto G82, the device has 5G network, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual standby), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac , dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, FM radio, NFC, OTG, Type-C port, USB 2.0, two stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos, 2 microphones, a 3.5 mm headphone jack, etc.
Also Read: Motorola Moto G52 Official Launch | Prices and specifications
Technical specifications of the Motorola Moto G82
- Dimension: 160.89 x 7.99 x 74.46mm
- Lester: 173g
- Display: 6.6-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display panel, 2400 x 1080 pixel screen resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 86 screen-to-body ratio .4% and a density of 402 PPI, IP52 Water repellent design
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G processor; 12nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2 × 2.2 GHz Kryo 660 Gold and 6 × 1.7 GHz Kryo 660 Silver)
- GPUs: Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM: 6/8 GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Memory: 128 GB UFS 2.2 Internal storage, expandable up to 1 TB microSD card
- Software: Android 12 operating system
- Rear camera: Triple Camera Setup
- Primary Camera 50 MP, f/1.8 aperture, 0.64 µm, OIS, PDAF
- 8 MP ultra-wide camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12 µm, 118° FOV
- 2 MP macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 1.75 µm, FOV 78°
- Single LED flash
- Rear video: [email protected]
- Front camera: 16 MP selfie camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.0 µm
- Before video: Until [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable 5000mAh Li-Po battery, support 30W TurboPower charging
- Colors: Meteorite Gray and White Lily.
- Security: Side fingerprint reader and Face Unlock
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, eCompass
- Network: 5G
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual standby), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, FM radio , NFC, OTG, Type-C port, USB 2.0, two stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos, 2 microphones, a 3.5 mm headphone jack, etc.
- Motorola Moto G82 5G Price in Nepal: Rs. 34,999 (6/128 GB) | Rs. 37,999 (8/128 GB) [Expected]
Motorola Moto G82 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
The Motorola Moto G82 is launched at the price of INR. 21,499 for 6/128 GB and INR. 22,999 for the 8/128 GB variant in India. The smartphone will be available for purchase from June 14 in India. The price of Motorola Moto G82 5G in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 34,999 for the base variant in Nepal. The phone is available in two different colors Meteorite Gray and White Lily. We expect the phone to come to Nepal soon as well.
|Smartphone model||Price in India (official)||Prices in Nepal (expected)|
|Motorola Moto G82 5G (6/128GB)||RNI. 21,499||Rs. 34,999|
|Motorola Moto G82 5G (8/128GB)||RNI. 22,999||Rs. 37,999|
Checkout: Best Mobile Phones Under Rs. 40,000 in Nepal [Latest & Updated]
The smartphone has various impressive specs like 120Hz AMOLED display, Snapdragon 695 5G chipset, 50MP triple camera setup, and more. The Motorola Moto G82 5G also has a massive 5,000mAh battery with 30W turbocharging. You also get a water-repellent design for protection against rain and splashes. Overall, the smartphone is a good mid-range phone with an amalgamation of all the right specs.
So, what do you think of this mid-range smartphone? Are you happy with the specs and features of the phone? Let us know in the comments section below. Stay connected with us for more details on phone availability in Nepal.
Do not miss the official price of Motorola mobiles in Nepal.